For us, Christmas is all about time together.
Come to Cornwall and stay at our coastal home — a cosy, warm place on the clifftops to relax without worries.
And what’s Christmas without the food? Mealtimes are the main event — and for good reason. Gather round the dinner table for heart-warming dishes of local Cornish food. On Christmas Eve, the kitchen’s planning a special showcase evening of local sustainable produce (they’re calling it “Sea, Land and Farm”), while our traditional Christmas Lunch crowns Christmas Day itself. Back in your room, you’ll also find a tuck box stocked with festive favourites: buttery mince pies, spiced stollen bread and sweet panettone to share around.
There’s a little surprise just for the small folk: a gift for each child is delivered to your room on Christmas Eve. We’ve also heard whispers that there’ll be a certain special guest making an appearance. Who could it be?
- Four night’s continuous stay between the 23rd and 27th of December
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Café
- Dinner each evening
- Sharing-style Christmas Lunch with all the trimmings
- Included tuck box of festive food favourites (find in your room)
- Visit from Father Christmas
- Bookable sessions for our spa facilities (adults-only) and our pools (available to all)
- Use of our children’s facilities
- Present for children on Christmas Eve
- Complimentary use of Bedruthan’s baby listening facilities, in case adults want an evening to themselves
- A gift from Bedruthan upon departure
Stay with us from 23rd to 27th December, for three or four nights. Prices start at £1637 for two adults in a non-sea view double room for four nights or £2279 for a family of four in a sea view family room. For more information, please contact our friendly reservations team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01637 860 860.
P.S. It’s an unofficial Cornish tradition to run into the brisk Atlantic water on Christmas morning — bring a wetsuit if you’ve got one.
Christmas break terms and conditions:
Please note that subject to government guidelines in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change, but we will endeavour to provide alternatives. For the latest updates, please see our Covid-19 page here.