Roo’s beach is a beautiful beach-side boutique, just down the road from Bedruthan on Mawgan Porth beach. They curate and collect stylish products from around the globe that are perfectly suited to our Bedruthan style of coastal living and seaside pursuits.
They’ve kindly put together an edit for us of all their favourite pieces for a late summer getaway to our beautiful north coast – available in their Mawgan Porth shop and online.
Long walks, wild swims, sunshine, sand, salty air and long summer evenings – welcome to Cornwall…
1. For those long summer evenings, this Marie Sixtine metallic knit is the perfect piece.
2. Dare to swim wild, or just take a dip in the indoor pool. This full suit is perfectly flattering.
3. Head to the beach and bring along your tunes. (or take it home and use it in the garden, or even the shower!) This popular beach radio boosts quality sound and that retro look.
4. Use it as a beach blanket or wrap up while having some bubbles on the terrace watching the sun go down. Then place it in the house and keep the memories of Cornwall near.
5. If you haven’t owned a Beck Söndergaard scarf before, we warn you, it can become an addiction. This number is perfect for when that Cornish weather goes from hot to cool, all in a day.
6. This is the perfect jewellery for the outdoors, you barely notice you’re wearing it, yet adds a touch of simple glamour to any outfit.
7. Glorious sunshine please! Join the cool-kids with these grand and glam Le Specs sunglasses.
8. Protect from the sun and wind. This Rose Moisturiser by all-natural brand Korres is delicious and recommended.
9. Going hiking? Doesn’t mean you can’t have bright and colourful nails! We’re loving the Paul & Joe colours this season
10. Here at Roo’s Beach we are biased towards a bit of Leopard print. This tote is a perfect holiday hold-all. Swap your leather handbag for a casual piece to trip around Cornwall.
11. Comfortable and stylish. Walk to the beach with your toes out and throw off your flip flops when you get to the sand. That feeling of sand between your toes, it’s what dreams are made of, don’t you agree?
12. Fringed Beach Towel anyone? This beauty is fun, colourful and our own design.
So now you’ve got your summer essentials sorted – you’ll need a place go… Take a peek at our September breaks to make the most of that late summer sunshine.