Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Mothering Sunday will soon be upon us on the 26th March. Here are some places to go this Mothering Sunday in Cornwall:
- Choose from a variety of activities from crafts to afternoon tea to snowdrop planting at The National Trust. Spend some precious time together as a family in beautiful surroundings and join in with special activities.
- Take mums and grans to The Eden Project for free on Mother’s Day. Enjoy a lovely lunch in the warmth of the Mediterranean Biome or have a spectacular floral tour of the world through the indoor and outdoor gardens.
- Trebah Gardens also has free entry for mums on Mother’s Day. Book now for a delicious two course lunch in the Trebah Kitchen or take a walk in the sub-tropical paradise with a stunning coastal backdrop.
- Experience an indulgent afternoon tea at our sister hotel, the Scarlet. Take your tea in our stunning restaurant, outside on the sun terrace or by the fire in our Lobby Lounge. Enjoy homemade cakes and pastries, sandwiches made from artisan bread, and tea grown locally on the Tregothnan estate.
- Join us in the Wild Café for a delicious Sunday lunch made from local Cornish produce. Bring the family along to share some simple and contemporary food, extraordinarily grown and prepared.
- Or for mums who need a little relaxation, invigorate all your senses with our Sensory Spa Garden, an hour-long, seven-stage experience that will take you through seven stages designed to detoxify and renew your body. Each stage draws on the sights, sounds, aromas and textures of nature, and the refreshing properties of our sea air.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.