Best of Bedruthan
- Three-night stay for two people in a Bedruthan bedroom
- Breakfast box brought to your door each morning, to be enjoyed in the comfort of your room
- One night’s dinner at The Herring, our smaller, more intimate restaurant
- One afternoon’s Afternoon Tea at The Herring
- Your choice: a one-hour Sensory Spa Garden experience or a 45-minute shared treatment in our heated hammam chamber*
- Bookable sessions to use Bedruthan Spa‘s facilities: cedarwood sauna, eucalyptus steam room, lavender caldarium and bubbling hydropool
*each subject to availability, the Sensory Spa Garden is closed on Tuesdays
From £585, based on two people sharing a non-sea view room. Available Sunday to Friday, subject to availability. An adults-only break.
Covid-19: Please note that subject to government guidelines, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change. To ensure social distancing, tables within our restaurants must also now be pre-booked, including for breakfast. For the latest updates, please see our Covid page here.
Best of Bedruthan Terms & Conditions
Best of Bedruthan can be booked for three-night stays, Sunday to Friday.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, with the remainder payable on departure.
Strictly subject to availability, may be unavailable on selected dates.
This is an adults-only break.
Includes use of spa facilities, treatments are an additional charge. Includes one entry per Best of Bedruthan guest to the Sensory Spa Garden OR one 45-minute shared hammam treatment. Each is subject to availability.
Includes a boxed breakfast each day.
Includes one night’s three course dinner in the Herring.
Includes one afternoon’s Afternoon Tea in the Herring.
Please reserve your tables in the Herring at time of booking.
Extra nights will be charged at standard rates.
Our full Terms and Conditions can be read here.