We’ve been looking after young families for over 60 years with our special breaks, enabling you to take the time to relax, try new things, and be in the moment. Go on baby’s first beach walk, opening their eyes to new landscapes, hold sandcastle competitions with the little ones, let them experience nature’s playground and build their sense of adventure. Dream up new family traditions and play for hours, until it’s time for bed. Discover what makes us so toddler and baby friendly in this blog.
Your Baby & Toddler Break
This baby and toddler friendly break provides the perfect mixture of plenty of time to play, explore and dine together as a family, but also some much needed time together as adults to relax and reconnect whilst the little ones enjoy our kids clubs.
- Two or more night’s stay – choose how long you’d like to stay
- One two-hour complimentary kids club session* for each day you stay
- One evening of babysitting**
- Complimentary use of all our baby and toddler hire equipment – just let us know what you’ll need when you book
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Cafe (with an option of breakfast in bed one morning)
- Dinner each night in the Wild Cafe or Herring restaurant***
- Unlimited use of our spa facilities (adults-only) and our indoor pool (available to all)
- Use of all of our children’s facilities: from outdoor play areas and indoor soft play to indoor and outdoor pool
Prices start from £546 for a two-night break, based on two adults and one child.
Excludes school holidays, T&C’s apply.
*Subject to availability
**Subject to availability, please book two weeks in advance
***To dine in the Herring you must prebook.
With over 300 beaches to choose from, you may feel a little overwhelmed when it comes to choosing where to take the family for some fun down on the shores!…