Don’t Forget Your Teddy: Baby and Toddler Break
This break provides the perfect mixture of plenty of time to play, explore and dine together as a family, but also some much needed time together as adults to relax and reconnect whilst the little ones enjoy our childcare clubs.
There’s also no need to squash highchairs, pushchairs and sterilisers into the car. This break gives you free use of all our hire equipment including baby backpacks, all terrain pushchairs and sterilisers, baby baths, changing mats, baby bouncers, travel cots, high chairs, and even baby monitors – just let us know what you’ll need when booking.
To give you some rest and relaxation, we offer a complimentary two-hour childcare session each day in our Ofsted registered kids club so that you can have a little adults-only time together: make use of our spa facilities, enjoy a quiet drink together or simply have a read of a newspaper in one of our cosy lounges.
We also provide a night of babysitting so you can enjoy a hands-free, peaceful dinner together, or enjoy some cocktails from the comfort of one of our squidgy sofas in the ballroom. On other nights you can make use of our complimentary baby listening service – so you can enjoy your evening in the hotel while your children sleep in your room and our reception staff can notify you if they wake.
We’ve even thrown in breakfast in bed one morning – so you can have a delicious cooked breakfast in your pyjamas.
Book now and receive a complimentary upgrade to a sea view standard villa, subject to availability*.Book Online
- Two or more night’s stay for your family – choose how long you’d like to stay
- One complimentary two-hour childcare session per day
- One evening of babysitting**
- Complimentary use of all our baby and toddler hire equipment
- Complimentary use of our baby listening service – so you can enjoy your evening in the hotel while your children sleep in your room.
- Breakfast each morning in the Wild Cafe (with an option of breakfast in bed one morning)
- Dinner each night in the Wild Cafe
- Unlimited use of our spa facilities (adults-only) and our indoor pool (available to all)
- Use of all of our children’s facilities: from outdoor play areas and indoor soft play to indoor and outdoor pools.
Prices start from £478 for a two-night break based on two adults and two children. Please note these breaks are only available outside of the school holidays.
Our baby and toddler breaks are available in:
- Family Rooms: with partial room dividers between the adult and child beds
- Standard Sea View Villas: with foldaway doors separating the adult and child areas
- Large Sea View Villas and Apartments: with completely separate adult and child bedrooms – this way you shouldn’t disturb your little ones with too much light and noise, but you will still be able to check on them easily.
**Babysitters need to be booked two weeks in advance and are subject to availability.Book Online
Terms and Conditions:
Offer is for a two or more night stay at Bedruthan hotel, breakfast in the Wild Café each morning, dinner each evening in our Wild Cafe, two hours of childcare per day per child. Offer is based on two adults and two children – additional child supplements will apply. Offer can be extended to a three-night break. Dinner each evening will be served in the Wild Cafe, if you wish to eat in the Herring you will need to book 24 hours in advance and a supplement of £5 per adult and £10 per child will be added to your room bill. Childcare is subject to availability and we highly recommend booking this at the same time as booking your room to avoid disappointment. Babysitting must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Offer not available during school holidays. A non-refundable deposit of 25% will be taken at the time of booking, the rest is payable on departure. No cash alternative is available. There is limited availability with this offer.
* subject to availability and the terms and conditions stated above.