All I Want For Christmas
If all you want for Christmas is to spend time with your little family, then escape the festive mayhem and discover how we do Christmas in Cornwall this December. Our two-night pre-Christmas break is perfect for slowing down a little to focus on the people that matter most – whilst we take care of you.
During your visit, why not take the opportunity to explore some of Cornwall’s festive goings-on? From ice skating at the Eden Project and to Padstow’s Christmas Food Festival to the twinkling lights of Mousehole and Angarrack – Christmas really is magical in the South West.
- A two-night stay in a family room
- A Cracking Cornish breakfast each morning (with an option of breakfast in bed one morning)
- Dinner each night in the Wild Cafe
- One complimentary two hour childcare session each day
- Free use of all the hire equipment (baby backpacks, all terrain pushchairs and steriliser) Subject to availability
- A visit to our Sugar and Spice Grotto to meet the real Father Christmas
- A lazy check out of 1pm to make the most of the hotels facilities
This two night package is available from £522 in a sea view family room based on two adults and two children.
Available between 27th November – 22nd December 2017
Terms and Conditions:
Offer includes a two-night’s stay at Bedruthan hotel with breakfast and dinner in the Wild Café, a late checkout of 1pm, a two-hour childcare session which will need to be booked in advance of arriving at the hotel, one complimentary visit per child to the Christmas Grotto. Valid for a two-night’s stay between 27th November – 22nd December 2017. When booking a 25% non-refundable deposit will be taken.