Luxury Spa in Cornwall
Spectacular sea views, a deep and luxurious spa pool and the cleansing benefits of a cedar sauna, eucalyptus steam room and lavender caldarium combine to create one of the most restorative luxury spas in Cornwall.
Our traditional hammam with hot stone bed gives you the opportunity to indulge in an ancient bathing ritual that releases deep-seated muscle tension and leaves your skin refreshed and smooth.
The spa has a beautiful outdoor terrace for sunny days and a spacious relaxation area to chill out in with an easy link to our generous indoor pool, which is open to families, as well as having peaceful swim hours to allow adults to enjoy a quiet dip.
Our treatments use sustainably harvested herbs, oils and seaweeds from Voya and Ren to create a thoughtful selection of therapies designed to nourish your skin, relax your muscles and rejuvenate your whole body. We also offer specialist maternity treatments and pregnancy massages created by Mama Mio.
At Bedruthan, we believe beauty isn’t just skin deep. We give you a youthful glow so you feel great afterwards. We have spa packages and treatments designed especially for men and those with sensitive or mature skin. We offer spa holidays for all ages, including teenage pamper days, spa breaks and gourmet surf and spa holidays.
The wider facilities at Bedruthan allow families and friends to enjoy the pleasures of a beautiful sandy beach, good food in a relaxed and informal atmosphere and the rare opportunity to enjoy a restorative spa experience whilst the kids are having fun whatever the weather.
“We are in the process of creating a new menu of Spa experiences, with an underlying philosophy of natural skincare and family wellbeing. We are looking forward to launching this exciting new offer to our guests in the autumn of 2013.
Some of the treatments in our old menu are no longer available. Our Spa hosts can advise you of the equivalent treatment currently on offer.
Your experience with us will as always leave you feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and taken care of.”
Steph Crosby, Spa Manager
- The hydro spa and thermal suite is open daily from 9.30am to 8pm.
- The indoor swimming pool opens from 8am to 8pm.
- Adult only swim sessions are from 8am to 9am and 6pm to 7pm daily.
- Our therapist team is available daily from 10am to 6pm.
- Please note our hydro spa, thermal suite and extensive range of therapies are only available to adults over the age of 16.
- Late and Early treatments available on request.
- Wild cafe is open all day, serving breakfast, spa lunch, afternoon tea and evening dinners.
- Childrens clubs are available in the morning and afternoon
Contact the Spa team on email@example.com or 01637 861219.
For details on our Day Spa, please click here..